City of Mary Esther Utility customers will notice a new and improved Utility Billing System. This will allow accounts to be easily accessed and managed, enhancing the customer experience. Changes include the following and are available at no cost to the customer:
- New Pay by Phone system to check your account balance, make a payment, or sign up for Pay by Text. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 866-907-3586.
- New Online Utility Billing website to manage your account. This includes making one-time payments and setup of recurring payments, autopay enrollment, and paperless billing. You can also update your contact information and request to disconnect service. Registration instructions are available under the "Related Documents" section of our Online Bill Pay webpage.
- Printed bills will look different and include a few additional features, such as a QR code to quickly retrieve and pay your bill online. To use this feature, activate your phone camera or QR reader and scan the square bar code at the top of your bill.
- Additional features will be rolled out in the coming months, including an Online Utility Application to open a new account.
As with any change, we have experienced a few challenges:
- To protect your security, saved credit card information was not be migrated to the new Utility Billing System. If you previously paid online you will need to re-register through our new Online Utility Billing website. ACH payments were not impacted by this transition and will continue. Instructions are available through our
- If you were previously on paperless billing (received email bill only), this month you may also receive a paper bill. This setting can be changed through the Online Utility Billing website or by contacting City Hall.
We appreciate your patience during this transition. If you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-243-3566.