- The City of Mary Esther has a vacancy on the Council caused by the resignation of Councilmember Aaron Bacchi.
- The city will be accepting “Letters of Interest” for the position of Councilmember.
- Interested individuals must be a resident of the City of Mary Esther and a registered voter in Okaloosa County.
- “Letters of Interest” will be accepted through 12 noon on Friday, March 10, 2023, and should be sent to: City Clerk, City of Mary Esther, 195 Christobal Road N., Mary Esther, FL 32569 or email to CCLK@CityofMaryEsther.com.
- Interviews will take place on Monday, March 13, 2023, at 6 pm in the City Hall Council Chambers, Council will interview the candidates and select a new member.
The public is welcome to attend either in person or virtually. A link to the virtual meeting will be available on the City’s website.